Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yummo!

So I am mildly obsessed with all things cooking shows.  D constantly teases me about it.  But doesn't seem to mind come dinner time! Tonight it was a Rachael Ray recipe.  D especially teases me about Rachael Ray.  Apparently I make the same statements/gestures that she does.  I don't necessarily agree but it pleases him to tease me about it and doesn't make me mad.  Best of both worlds!

I am always looking for new recipes.  I was a late blooming cook (details in another blog) so I don't cook much without a recipe.  Whenever I find a recipe worth sharing I'll post it here.  If you have any suggestions, please leave a link in the comments!



Tonight for dinner we have Artichoke, Tomato and Spinach Pizza.  Yummo!  Now as much as I love Rachael Ray, I think she usually goes a bit heavy on the EVOO (extra virgin olive oil for all your Rachael Ray virgins!).  So I usually use 1/2 (if not less).  For this recipe, if you follow it exactly it makes enough topping for two pizzas.

Here's the link for the actual recipe: Artichoke, Tomato and Spinach Pizza

And a picture of the final result!


If you make this recipe, let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...