Monday, February 14, 2011

Be My Valentine?

So like a good girl I did not hunt through the house looking for my 'hidden' gift.  Turns out it would have been for naught ... D had the gift 'hidden' with him!  So what did I get ..... a dozen red roses :)  Slightly over our $10 budget but c'est la vie!

D loved his Weyerbacher Fifteen.  As usual, he encouraged me (read: all but forced) me to have a sip.  Though D loves his beer, especially a good stout, I cannot stand the taste.  It was so strong (which I understand is usually a good thing in a beer!) that I quickly had to open a nearby can of PepsiMax (generously provided by my father). 

Enjoy the picture below of my flowers and D's beer.  What did you get for Valentine's Day?

Hope it was a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...