Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

I have a handful of tv shows I follow.  One particular series makes D roll his eyes often: Real Housewives of OC ... and NY ... and NJ ... and Atlanta ... and DC ... and Beverly Hills.  And starting next week Miami!  I also love watching all the Top Chef versions.  I am currently obsessed with Top Chef: All Stars.  (Go Antonia!!!!).  Now D usually rolls his eyes, smiles at me and puts in his ear buds.  (Although with Top Chef he will sometimes will watch ... but not for an entire episode.)  Yesterday, out of the blue, he informed me we HAD to watch Top Chef: All Stars tonight.  Having already planned on doing so this presented no problems.  But I was curious why the sudden interest.  He told me the reasons: Sesame Street characters are appearing on the episode.  And there you have it.  Talented chefs being put to crazy tasks in small amounts of time gets a glimpse and eye roll.  But bust out Sesame Street characters ... and you've got his undivided attention!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...