Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

Wanted to update you all to a guilty pleasure.  I have a meeting out of the office this morning (otherwise my tush would be in my office and no posts would be out of me!) so I got to sleep in a few minutes this am.  My hubby is a grad student and usually does most of his work at home.  What is my guilty pleasure today?  Sitting in the living room with him while we both post on our blogs.  I really do love him and love having him in the same room with me for just a few more minutes!

ps. D just looked at me and asked "what are you blogging?"  When I asked how he knew I was blogging (I could have been web surfing!) he said I had a really intense look on my face.  Good to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...