Thursday, March 3, 2011

What's for Dinner?

So we continue on our culinary journey.  Over the weekend we were watching a Rachael Ray episode and saw a recipe for Chinese spaghetti and meatballs.  That recipe required too many recipes so I decided just a regular spaghetti and meatballs were for us.  Since D will now eat chicken (yay!!) I made chicken meatballs.  I looked for a recipe online and found this one for chicken meatballs.  I added about a T of garlic salt.  My other big recommendation?  Make sure you spray the baking sheet before using!  Served with spaghetti and sauce.  It was so yummy!  Very much recommended.  D keeps saying how delicious they were and even snuck another one while putting them away.

Success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...