Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Royal Wedding Obsession

So I may have finally come to terms with the fact that I am never going to marry Prince William ... but let's not dwell on that shall we?

In my continuing obsession with all things royal wedding, I have mentioned what I think about the talk surrounding "training" Kate and how it may take years.  I still don't understand how learning proper etiquette and how to do charity work could take years.  But then again, I am not royal so maybe there are elements to her responsibilities I don't yet understand.  And then I saw this.  There was a surprise trip to Ireland where Kate looked pretty ... smiled ... and flipped pancakes.

PLEASE tell me this is not what is going to take years to teach her??  Please tell me there is something else that is necessary for her to learn.  Because if smiling for pictures and flipping pancakes pretty much sums up her responsibilities ... I think she's got it down.

1 comment:

  1. I've take off of work on the day of the Royal Wedding. I'm planning to have a brunch and then go to high tea at a hotel downtown. Yeah, I'm a humongous nerd and I probably need help. At least I talked myself out of flying to London for the Royal Wedding, because THAT would've been outlandish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...