Thursday, March 31, 2011

Proof?

For a while now I have said I don't think Prince William actually wants to get married.  It's been speculation.  It's been just a feeling.


                                                                              UNTIL NOW


Now I have proof (at least I think it is proof).  Now I have the evidence to show that while he may love Kate Middleton (who am I to say otherwise ... and just as a question ... is Kate changing her last name??) he didn't want to get married.

What could possibly make me so confident.  This article I read today that said "Prince William Won't Wear a Wedding Ring."

No ring?  And before you say maybe this is custom .... the article notes that Prince Charles wears a wedding band.

So why won't he wear a ring? And not only is he not wearing a ring, they aren't even making one. 

Is this wishful thinking? I honestly don't think so. I truly believe now what I only suspected before ... that Prince William does not actually want to get married.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...that's very curious! I wouldn't be down with my hubby not wearing a ring.

    I also wanted to let you know that I've nominated you on my blog for the Stylish Blogger Award. See it here and check out what you gotta do: http://spaghettiwesterner.blogspot.com/2011/04/me-really-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...